You rely on nurses, doctors, hospitals and other medical care providers to give you the care and the support you need to heal from injuries and illness. When this doesn't happen due to negligence, carelessness or illegal actions, the results can be devastating and life-altering. You need an experienced and respected Georgia medical malpractice lawyer who will fight for you.
Holding Negligent Doctors and Nurses Accountable for the Damage They Caused
With more than 20 years of experience, Bud Bullock has successfully handled hundreds of medical malpractice cases. We urge you to contact our firm immediately should you or your family member experience:
- Hospital negligence | The Bullock Law Firm, PC, is determined to hold hospitals, doctors, nurses and other responsible parties accountable for negligent acts that have severely injured our clients.
- Misdiagnosis/failure to diagnose/delay in diagnosis | An error in diagnosing a disease or serious medical condition can be devastating. If this has happened to you or a loved one, we will help you seek justice.
- Medical Errors | Medical errors resulting from carelessness, lack of training, insufficient resources or unethical behavior should not go unpunished. If you or a loved one has suffered from surgical errors, anesthesia errors, radiology errors and/or prescription errors, we stand up for you.
- Preventable Injuries | At the Bullock Law Firm, PC, we understand the traumatic repercussions of medical negligence. We skillfully represent men, women and children suffering from birth injuries, traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Wrongful death | Did your family member suffer fatal injuries as a result of medical malpractice? Let us pursue justice for the loved one you have lost.
Our Contingency Fees | At the Bullock Law Firm, PC, there is no fee unless you win.